A butter so good we made it twice. But what’s the difference between ivory and yellow shea butter? Sometimes, the difference is just whether or not dye or bleach was added to the butter. However, we don’t do that. Our ivory shea butter isn’t bleached, it is simply unrefined with no other additives. Like all of our other products: that's it! This is just straight-up, natural shea butter, but that doesn’t mean it’s simple. It’s packed full of fatty acids and vitamins A, E, and F. Vitamins A and E moisturize and repair damaged skin and hair, and vitamin F encourages rejuvenation and growth. That’s a lot of healing power in a smooth, easy to use butter. Try it as a salve for issues like: Eczema, Psoriasis, Bug Bites, Sunburn, Wrinkles, Minor Cuts, Dry Hair and Breakage.
the magic of shea butter
- Rich in vitamins A, E, and F to repair damaged skin and protect against UV rays
- Non-comedogenic - won't clog your pores
- Offers hair and skin protection from dangerous UVB rays
- Unrefined all-natural ivory color, no dyes added
- Our softest butter - creamy and easy to use directly or in hair wax, body butter, lotion, or lip balm
Rich in Vitamins
Natural source of Vitamins A, E, and F. Repairs skin damage and moisturizes without clogging pores.
Essential Fatty Acids
Boosts collagen production and keeps skin hydrated by reinforcing the skin's natural oil barrier.
Perfect for use as a sore muscle rub and skin irritant soother, to reduce inflammation.