Mango … butter? You heard us right. The kernels inside the stone of the mango produces a dense, yellow butter when pressed. (You have to press really hard, so we don’t suggest trying this at home.) Like all of our products, there are no additives. Can you say it with us? "That's it!" This butter is solid, smooth, and almost scentless. It goes well with any type of essential oil, moisturizes without leaving a greasy film, and its high melting point makes it perfect for use in hot weather. That’s cool and all, but why use it? We’re glad you made us ask. Mango butter is full of vitamins A, B, C, D, and E. That’s about a fifth of the alphabet, but translates into a powerful cocktail of skin-repairing, moisturizing, strengthening, and plumping properties. Can you spell “awesome”? Our mango butter is also much easier to handle than some other mango stone derivatives on the market, which are typically rock-hard bricks. Try mango butter for relief from: Eczema, Psoriasis, Sun Damage, Frizzy Hair, Acne, Wrinkles, Minor Cuts, & Scars.
the magic of mango
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, E, and group B vitamins (folic acid, calcium, iron, and magnesium) for repairing damaged skin and adding luster to hair
- Great for healing bug bites, sun burns, and minor cuts
- Absorbs easily without feeling greasy
- A solid oil ideal for chapsticks, balms, and body butters
- Made from the mango seed, with no added fillers or fragrances
Rich in Vitamins
Natural source of Vitamins A, B, C, D, and E. Moisturizes without clogging pores and strengthens skin for a revitalized, radiant look.
Perfect for locking in moisture without leaving skin greasy or clogged. Restores dry and brittle hair to encourage growth and shine.
High in Antioxidants
Helps improve complexion and reduce signs of aging.