- 4 oz Shea Butter
- 2 tablespoons
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Using a double boiler, melt the shea butter
- Stir olive oil into the melted shea butter
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator to cool for 30-40 minutes
- Use a hand mixer to beat the mix until the lotion becomes creamy and smooth in texture, about 5 minutes
- Transfer contents into a glass jar and use as needed
Did you try out this recipe?
Post on social media and let us know how it went.
And don't forget to tag us so we can see your results!