Black Soap Bar
Black Soap Bar
Black soap has been around for a long time. So long, in fact, that we can’t even tell you when it was first made. Recipes for black soap have been handed down for centuries in African communities, each one a little bit different than the next, but all having the same phenomenal healing properties. Our black soap follows a traditional recipe, which includes several plant-based oils and crushed cocoa pod and plantain ash for exfoliation. Black soap is kind of the holy grail of skin care. Oily skin? Antioxidants and vitamins help balance your oil production. Dry skin? Natural plant oils nourish and retain moisture. It is gentle enough for children or people with sensitive skin, but potent enough to heal even the toughest problem skin. Basically, this soap’s got you covered. Try it for: Acne, Dark Spots, Wrinkles, Eczema, Sun Damage, Scars.
the magic of african black soap
- Nine all-natural ingredients that exfoliate, repair, and nourish the skin
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties to protect damaged skin and fight acne
- Chemical-free and gentle enough for all ages and skin types
- Multipurpose use as a body wash and facial cleanser, strong enough for any level of dirt and grease
- Great for treating acne, dry skin, dark spots, and wrinkles
Note: Do not use directly on skin, as this all-natural soap is abrasive.
Great anti-inflammatory properties that go to battle for your skin against free radicals.
Natural source of Vitamins E and K. Moisturizes without clogging pores and strengthens skin and hair.
High in antioxidants and great for improving acne, eczema and burns.