Whipped Body Butter
- 1/2 cup Mango Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Jojoba Oil
- 1 tablespoon Arrowroot Powder
- 10-20 drops Essential Oils (optional)
- Using a double boiler, melt the mango butter and coconut oil over low heat, stirring occasionally
- In another bowl, mix the arrowroot powder with the jojoba oil until a smooth paste forms
- Once the mango butter mixture has completely melted, remove from heat and add the arrowroot mixture
- Place in fridge for 5-10 minutes
- Be sure to not let the mixture harden completely
- Once the mixture begins to set, remove from fridge and add the essential oils
- Whip with hand mixer until peaks form in the butter
- Transfer contents into a glass jar and use as needed
What did you think of this recipe?
We'd love to hear from you in the comments below. If you get around to trying it, be sure to post on social media and tag us so we can see your results!