- 1 cup Mango Butter
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Beeswax
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- Soap molds
- Using a double boiler, melt the mango butter, coconut oil, and beeswax together, stirring occasionally
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Vitamin E oil
- Pour the liquid mixture into your soap molds (cupcake tins work as well)
- Allow the lotion bars to cool completely before trying to release them from the molds.
- After they are cooled, store in a cool dry place and use as needed
Tip: Try coloring your soap with your choice of all-natural dyes
Did you give this recipe a try?
Let us know how it went in the comments below and be sure to share your results & tag us on social media.